ICMG Partners is an investment firm that focuses on Renewable Energy and Power Grid & Infrastructure in Asia. At ICMG Partners, we are looking for talented professionals who want to play a key role in an enriching journey where we challenge ourselves to provide more than just outstanding value to our clients. We encourage our people to make a purposeful impact on our business, communities and society.
As an Analyst, you will be exposed to the entire investment process from deal sourcing to investment decision, while you perform market research to support our investment portfolio. You will also be given opportunities to develop relevant skills to kickstart your investment career, as well as an opportunity to work with like-minded people across a variety of experiences.
We are looking for Analysts for our 2020 Intake.
- Market research of current and prospective markets in Southeast Asia
- Present research findings and share recommendations to senior consultants
- Analyze financial data, review accounting records and develop financial models
- Any other ad-hoc tasks to support deal monitoring and investment management
- Final year students from a reputable local university, or recent graduates with less than 2 years of working experience
- Good academic performance in your bachelor’s degree, with a preference for Accountancy/Business/Economics degrees
- Strong time management skills, self-directed, with the ability to work both independently and part of a diverse team
- Exceptional problem-solving ability, logical reasoning, creative thinking, and the ability to untangle complex issues
- Strong passion for investments and the ability to adapt and cope in a fast-paced and challenging environment
Preferences: ※Candidates with the following skills will be prioritized
- Ability to speak Japanese