PLATFORM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ICMG Partners has developed a digital platform (the “Platform”) for you (the “User“, “you” or “your“) to access information from our partners present on the Platform (the “Partner”) for the sole purpose of evaluating potential investment or acquisition deals. The Platform can be accessed through the website www.icmgpartners.com/ (or any successor domain name) (the “Website”).
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before browsing the Website, creating an account, or using the Website. These Terms and Conditions apply to all Users of the Website. Accessing, browsing, using the Website or signing up and creating an account constitutes your unconditional acceptance and agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, which may be modified by us, at any time and from time to time, without notice to you. If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions, you must immediately stop using the Website.
The Terms and Conditions stated here, including all related agreements and policies incorporated by reference herein, constitute the entire agreement between the ICMG Partners and the User (collectively referred to herein as the “Parties”) related to the subject matter hereof and supersedes any prior or contemporaneous agreement between the Parties relating to the Website.
The TERMS AND CONDITIONS are as follows:
- Representation. If you are using the Services on behalf of an entity, company, other organization or any other person (whether under his authority or otherwise), you represent and warrant that you:
- Have the authority to bind such entity, company, organization or person to the Terms and Conditions; and
- Agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions on behalf of such entity, company, organization or person
- Eligibility. Use of the Website is available only to persons who are able to enter into legally binding contracts under applicable law. The Services are not targeted towards, nor intended for use by, anyone under the age of 21 (twenty-one).
- General. Certain portions of the Website will be visible/available to Users who have not registered with ICMG Partners. Such Users, nevertheless, are bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- Registration. To view exclusive information on the Website, you must register for an account (the “Account”) on the Website. You must provide accurate and complete information and keep your Account information updated, or we shall have the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate or block your access to the Website. We may, in our sole discretion, refuse to offer access to any person or entity for any reason. Users are responsible for keeping the confidentiality of your login information and are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your Account. Users are strictly not allowed to share the login access with another person or party.
- Content. The term “Content” includes, without limitation, information, data, text, written posts and comments, software, scripts, graphics, and interactive features generated, provided, or otherwise made accessible on the Website. You acknowledge that all Content, accessed by you by using the Website, is at your own risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage or loss to you or any other party resulting therefrom. We do not guarantee that any Content you access on the Website is or will continue to be accurate. You shall abide by and maintain all copyright notices, information, and restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the Website. We grant each User the right to use the Content only for the purpose of evaluating a potential investment or acquisition. All other purposes are expressly prohibited. All Content is provided “as is”, “as available” and without warranty of any kind.
- Non-Circumvention. By accessing, creating an account or using the Website, the User undertakes as follows:
- To notify ICMG Partners before you directly or indirectly contact and/or enter into any transactions with any Partner who is present on the Website;
- Without the express prior consent of ICMG Partners, you will not initiate or cause to be initiated in any manner, whether directly or indirectly, any communications with any employees, partners, shareholders, directors or entities of the Partner or its stakeholders concerning any investment, deal or transaction; and
- You further undertake not to directly or indirectly abet to circumvent any fees payable by the Partner pursuant to other agreements with ICMG Partners.
- Rules of Conduct. You agree as follows:
- You will use your own judgment before making any decision to invest and ICMG Partners is not providing you any advice or making any recommendation with respect to any investment, deal or transaction;
- You do not expect ICMG Partners to, and understand that ICMG Partners does not evaluate, confirm, verify or endorse or otherwise conduct its own independent due diligence on any Content, whether viewed on the Website or otherwise;
- You will obtain such professional advice as is appropriate to protect your interests, including legal, accounting, tax, financial and other advice;
- You are aware of the nature and extent of the risks involved in investments, deals and transactions;
- You shall not (directly or indirectly) disclose any sensitive, proprietary or confidential information obtained through Content on the Website;
- You shall not circulate any information or Content obtained from the Website to any third-party unless prior permission has been given and obtained by us;
- You shall not bypass, circumvent or attempt to bypass or circumvent any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Website;
- You shall not reverse engineer or create derivative works of the Website;
- You shall not use any means to hack, attack or disrupt the Website; and
- You shall not disparage ICMG Partners and the Website
- Privacy. We view the protection of your privacy as a very important principle. We understand clearly that your personal information is one of our most important assets. We will take utmost care when it comes to the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information.
- Intellectual Property. All information available on the Website and its “look and feel” shall not be copied or reproduced by you. The Website contains many valuable trademarks, service marks, names, titles, logos, images, designs, copyrights and other proprietary materials owned, registered and used by ICMG Partners. Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited.
- Third-Party Resources. The Website may link to other websites, services or resources on the Internet. When you access third-party resources on the Internet, you do so at your own risk.
- Termination and Access. ICMG Partners reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to all or any part of the Services at any time, with or without notice, effective immediately. Upon termination, you shall destroy and remove from all computers, devices, equipment and other storage media all copies of any Content acquired through the Website. If you wish to terminate your Account, you may do so by sending a request to ICMG Partners through email or written notice. All provisions of the Terms and Conditions which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, non-circumvention, usage of Content, intellectual property, warranty disclaimers and limitations of liability.
- Publicity. When an investment or acquisition has been successfully concluded, ICMG Partners may disseminate its own release to its constituents indicating the use of the Platform in association with said transaction. ICMG Partners may add your name or your company’s name to ICMG Partners’ member roster, which is professionally presented from time to time on the Website and in ICMG Partners’ marketing materials.
- Warranty Disclaimer. We have no special relationship with or fiduciary duty to you. You acknowledge that we have no duty to take any action regarding how you may interpret or use the Content. To the extent permitted by applicable law, you release us from all liability relating to the use of the Website and the Content.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event shall we, nor our affiliates, directors, employees, officers, agents, partners, suppliers or Content providers, be liable under contract, tort, strict liability, negligence or any other legal or equitable theory with respect to the Website.
- Severability. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is prohibited by law or held to be unenforceable, that provision will be severed and the remaining provisions hereof shall not be affected such that the Terms and Conditions shall continue in full force and effect as if such unenforceable provision had never constituted a part hereof.
- Governing Law/Arbitration. The Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Singapore.
- Interpretation. The section and paragraph headings in the Terms and Conditions are for convenience only and shall not affect their interpretation. Further, where the context so admits, the singular shall include the plural and words in the masculine gender shall include the feminine gender and/or neutral gender and vice-versa.